Who is 3DCart?
The 3DCart shopping cart software is a complete web store solution for anyone looking to start an online business, add a shopping cart to their existing website, or to replace their existing shopping cart platform. 3dCart includes all the features, tools, support Show More » and technology needed to build, promote and grow online business.
Why choose 3DCart?
If you can target the B2B market, we want to talk to you! We provide full support and will do whatever we can to make your partnership with us successful. We welcome all interested affiliates to join our program, but please review our marketing policies before applying:
We provide text links, banners, individual products, and allow PPC with limited restrictions. Contact us for custom banners, links or a keyword list.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to working with you. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.« Show Less
Special Terms and Conditions:
1. Cashback Rates: Upto 150% Cashback
2. Cashback will be Tracked Within: 6 Hours
3. Posting Time for Cashback: Cash Back will be automatically added to your Coupox Cashback account today.
4. Ensure Your Cashback Is Successful:
• Make Sure To Complete Your Transaction Within The Opened Tab. If You Are Not Sure, Come Back And Click The Store Link Again.
• If Your Purchase/Payment/Checkout On Merchant Page Has An Error Or Failure, Please Click Through Our Website Again.
• Return To Our Website And Click Through Merchant Link When You Are Making A New Transaction.
• Click Through Activate Cashback Again If There Is Any Error.
• Read Terms And Conditions Of The Merchant Before Shopping.
5. Cashback will not be paid For:
• Making Bulk Purchases.
• Return And Canceled Orders.
• Purchase By Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers.
• Using Other Cashback/ Coupon/Deals/ Promo Codes Websites During The Session.
• Use Of Promo Codes Or Coupons Not Approved By Us.
• Try To Manipulate Out Website Or Engage In Fraud Activities.
3dcart.com purchase with valid payment.
Number Of Occurrences
Custom (60 day(s)) Actions will be locked 60 days after event date.